Who could use a Coach?
Professional sports men and woman, business people, unemployed people and even other coaches have the benefit of a coache. Richard Branson and many other very succesful business people have coaches, so nobody is too succesful or too unsuccesful not to have a coach.
What is the role of a Coach?
Whether it is Business Coaching or Personal performance Coaching, the duty of the coach is to help the client achieve the clients particular Goals.
A good coach will coach you in all areas to enable you to:
– Move outside your comfort zone to attain personal fulfillment and balance.
– Identify your needs, values and goals by rating there importance in every area of your life.
– Set and achieve goals based on your own personal standards.
– Do more than you would if left to your own devices.
– Commit to be the best and not to settle for anything less than you long for.
– Acknowledge your skills and personal strenghts.
– Live your life to the full.
– Focus on solutions instead of problems.
– Achieve results quickly by understanding the meaning and the feeling of success.
– Create your steps and actions in a time based plan.
– Reflect on what is working and what is not working.
– Stay motivated and focussed by maintaining your vision.
– Review your fundamental reasons for doing the things required.
– Maintain a positive attitude, free of internal barriers and interference.
– Foster self esteem and hold onto beliefs that nurture and empower.
– Provide an objective viewpoint without being judgemental or having a hidden agenda.
So get in touch today. Let’s have a FREE chat and explore how Coaching may benefit you too.